There are a multitude of advantages to involving volunteers within your organisation. Some of these are obvious and others are more subtle in nature. There are advantages to the volunteers you engage as well as to your own organisation.
Key benefits to organisations involving volunteers are:
- the old adage of “many hands make light work” becomes fact
- contributing their unique personalities, life experiences and invaluable work expertise
- skills that may be lacking can add extra value to your business model
- provide extra personnel to strengthen your team.
Register with The Volunteer Centre
All not-for-profit organisations are eligible to register with The Volunteer Centre. As a registered organisation you will have access to:
- a free matching service where we will find the best volunteers for your roles
- support with administration and recruitment of volunteers
- support with governance including current volunteer related policy and procedure
- induction to the Rights and Responsibilities of Volunteering for all new volunteers referred to your organisation
Register Online Complete the online registration form
Register via phone Call one of our friendly team on 1300 843 236 and they will be able to go through all the required information needed to set up your organisation
Register in person Make an appointment and one of our team will go through everything with you at 17 Chisholm Street Wangaratta